Hutton Energy Group is made up of a group of industry veterans and experts with international experience at all stages of oil and gas exploration and production. The way we work reflects our commitment to developing energy resources in Europe, using our expertise in proven technologies and exploration methods.
Hutton’s vision is to provide energy in a safe, effective and sustainable manner.
As a responsible company, it is the policy of Hutton to take foremost account of the health and safety of our employees, contractors and members of the communities in which we operate. Hutton is committed to manage safety, health, quality and continuous improvement of its environmental performance.
The oil and gas industry in Europe is highly regulated both by national and European legislation. Before any activity takes place, Hutton goes through a stringent process to acquire and develop land. Please see here for information on permitting process.
- Meeting or exceeding all health, safety and environmental legislation regulations and other requirements relevant to our business.
- Conduct all of our business with uncompromising integrity and professionalism in accordance with our stakeholders’ expectations.
- Proactively communicate health and safety performance with our workforce, Government and the wider community by providing them with relevant information on company policies and practices.
- Choosing well sites carefully to take into account nature, community impact, geology, transport and future development.
- Develop and maintain crisis, emergency and contingency procedures in co-operation with authorities and emergency services, in order to minimise harm from accidents.
- Seek to minimise waste, promote recycling, reduce energy consumption, reduce harmful emissions to the environment and ensure efficient use of non-renewable resources.
- Promote development of improved regulations and industry best practice standards which relate to health, safety and environment.
- Foster a company culture that promotes environmental protection and the use of industry best practice.
These principles apply to all personnel, contractors and joint ventures’ engaged in activities under Hutton Energy’s operational control and Hutton will use its influence to promote this Policy in non-operated ventures. To ensure the aims of this policy are met and that we continually improve our performance, our management system, policy, objectives and targets will be routinely monitored and reviewed by the Hutton management team annually.
For further information please visit www.huttonengage.com.